Thursday, July 30, 2009

Midland 74-250C SAME Handheld Weather Alert Radio Review


June 10, 2008: The National Weather Service issues a Tornado Watch for the entire state of Vermont. You would think this weather radio, turned on and with fresh batteries, would go crazy and sound an alarm, or at the very least display that there has been a tornado watch issued. Nope. This weather radio didn't. Other things I don't like about it: Difficult to set up. Difficult to get to the weather radio. VERY POOR RECEPTION!!!! I had to leave it in one specific spot in my house to get reception, and if I moved it a millimeter, it would lose it's signal. Would I reccomend it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! What I would reccomend is the Midland WR-100 model. Midland WR-100B SAME Weather and All Hazards Alert Monitor with Alarm Clock

Buy it here now!

0 comments: