Tuesday, July 14, 2009

C. Crane Sonido Radio Review


This is a great, but not perfect, radio. After hearing much about the C. Crane radios and reading reviews, I thought I would give the Sonido a try.

I am a UPS driver, and need a portable radio for my package car. This model definitely meets most of my needs. For it's size, it kicks out an adequate amount of volume. It uses 4 D size batteries and a week into it (10 hours a day) it still has 2 of 3 battery indicators remaining.

The only knock on it is that there are a couple of AM channels that should be coming in somewhat better than they do. Other than that, I would highly recommend this radio to anyone who is looking for a smaller, attractive, and great sounding radio.

**UPDATE**
I finally had to change the batteries. At about 80% volume, roughly 10 hours a day, they lasted 14 days...so approximately 130-150 hours. Not bad!

Buy it here now!

0 comments: